Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64034
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (Support Dietitian) for multiple facilities, traveling and filling in as needed.
This Regional Operations Support position will provide growth opportunities and may last up to one year may lead to permanent assignments as openings occur.
The successful candidate must be willing to travel extensively within the Southeast region of the US (mainly Florida) to include but not limited to Georgia, Alabama and the Southeast region.;
Overnight stays working 10 days on, 4 days off are required. Some situations will be Monday-Friday work with weekends off.
This position will be based out of Florida. (preferred)
The successful candidate will:
• Be a Registered Dietitian licensed in Florida with preferred experience in healthcare and able to obtain licensure as needed for all states listed above.
• Have experience with electronic charting and the Nutritional Care Process.
• Some Knowledge of DOH, state, and, federal clinical nutrition requirements and regulations.
• Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
• Prior experience with EMR, be very proficient with NCP/ADIME, and other Sodexo programs such as Malnutrition Platform.
• Strong skills in organization, communication, marketing, and counseling are needed.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.