Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77628
Gulf Coast Medical Center is a 216 bed acute care facility serving Bay county and surrounding communities. The facility provides services in the area of cardiology, stroke and wound care and has the area's only Level III NICU.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will be primarily responsible for providing nutrition care to patients in a wide variety of settings including a Level III NICU and growing pediatric center.
The Dietitian will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager:
- Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy counseling for patients with varying medical diagnosis as well as inpatient nutritional care.
- Have experience with the nutrition care process and electronic charting.
- Possess strong communication and time management skills
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work closely with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Be involved in performance improvement activities
- Be a self starter
- Report to the CNM
- Be eligible for licensure in Fla.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.