Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68153
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time Registered Dietitian (approx. 20 per week) to join the team at Gulf Coast Medical Center, in beautiful Panama City Florida.
Services include a Level III NICU, PICU & Pediatric Cardiology, a 42 bed critical unit.
The ideal candidate will
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of clinical experience
- Represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees as needed
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Medical Records
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills; have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, and be an outstanding team player
- Will need to be licensed in Florida or eligible for licensure in prior to starting this role
- Work as part of a clinical team to exceed client satisfaction through key patient, customer and employee satisfaction metrics
- Grow and utilize clinical knowledge base and skill sets to create well-informed and evidenced-based nutritional care plans.
- Utilize electronic medical records within the practice environment and be familiar with the Nutrition Care Process and Meditech Electronic System
To learn more visit: http://gcmc-pc.com/about/hospital-info.dot
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.