Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64190
Are you interested in an entry level Clinical Dietitian opportunity and gain pediatric experience?
Sodexo is seeking a Full-Time Clinical Dietitian at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, Fla.
Services include a Level III NICU, PICU & Pediatric Cardiology, a 42 bed critical unit
New Graduates are welcome to apply!
The ideal candidate will
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 0 - 1 year of clinical experience
- Represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees as needed
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Medical Records
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills; have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, and be an outstanding team player
- Will need to be licensed in Florida or eligible for licensure in prior to starting this role
- Work as part of a clinical team to exceed client satisfaction through key patient, customer and employee satisfaction metrics
- Grow and utilize clinical knowledge base and skill sets to create well-informed and evidenced-based nutritional care plans.
- Utilize electronic medical records within the practice environment and be familiar with the Nutrition Care Process and Meditech Electronic System
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.