Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77627
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join and lead their dynamic team as Clinical Nutrition Manager at Gulf Coast Medical Center located in Panama City Florida. Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital serving Bay County and surrounding communities. The facility provides care in cardiology, stroke, wound care and pediatrics.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance and grow your management skills in a face pace, progressive environment as the Clinical Nutrition Manager!
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and eligible for Florida license prior to starting in this role
- Great clinical knowledge base
- Have prior experience utilizing the Electronic Medical Records, Nutrition Care Process and Room Service
- Have responsibility for managing the nutrition care services and serve in a leadership role on the Sodexo Food and Nutrition Services team
- Be the clinical liaison role for the hospital, ensures State and Federal survey preparedness and conducts regular and PI/QA audits.
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills and must be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
To learn more visit: http://gcmc-pc.com/about/hospital-info.dot
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.