Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 75715
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 1 for Orange Park Medical Center located in Orange Park, Florida. This is a 317 bed hospital where this person will oversee about 20 employees in the patient meal services area.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision of hourly associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.