Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 78178
**RELOCATION IS BEING OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION ACCORDING TO GRADE**
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 - Food at Jackson South Medical Center in Miami, FL. This person will have oversight to all Food & Nutrition programs for this 200+ bed hospital including patient meal services (At Your Request), retail, catering and doctors dining operations. The ideal candidate will be proficient in financial leadership, fluid in decision making, data driven and a strong coach. This person will excel in driving results collaboratively with Sodexo and our client. They will focus on safety, client communication, staff development and financial acumen. The ability to articulate ideas, thoughts, opinions, professionally and clearly within all levels of the organization is critical.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- will have experience in Sodexo's At Your Request meal program
- will have union experience
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) and The Market Connection (TMC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
- will be efficient in financial acumen and labor management
- who is proficient in client reporting.
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.