Your future, so sodexo
Construction / Project Manager 1
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 49682
Sodexo Healthcare Facilities is seeking a Construction Project Manager to support a Holy Cross Hospital in the greater Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
As the Construction Project Manager, you will provide oversight in all areas of construction to ensure client satisfaction and retention for Sodexo. You will manage the planning, direction, implementation, and allocation of resources for all designated capital construction projects to ensure completion within the established time-lines, contract specifications and budget.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee the vendor selection process and contract negotiations
- Coordinate pre-construction activities and site assessment
- Manage the permitting process with local and state agencies
- Prepare the necessary ICRA and ILSM documents and monitor their compliance
- Assist in establishing and maintaining the construction schedule and budget
- Manage RFP’s, RFI’s, change orders, and other submittals
- Ensure compliance with hospital and OSHA safety standards
- Ensure compliance with local, AHCA and TJC standards for healthcare construction
- Coordinate contractors and manage the daily project activities
- Ensure all aspects of the project close-out are completed in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Prior experience in healthcare construction and project management
- Ability to read and comprehend architectural drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in project management software programs (i.e. Microsoft Project)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or a related field is preferred
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.