Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 73338
Sodexo is seeking to bring an experienced Unit Controller 3 to join our team at Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment are key in this role
- Able to dive deeper into the analysis of the numbers - statistical and comparative analysis of revenue streams
- Works closely with the GM to analyze month-end reporting, provide variance explanations and corrective action plans as needed, annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting
- Extensive hospitality financial reporting experience of 7MIL+ including hands-on data entry in a progressive and fast paced environment
- Actively investigates and corrects variances - able to analyze multiple documents/reports
- Strong financial acumen as well as a strong understanding of the business and knowledge of the impact on other areas of the business
- Preparing and analyzing all financial reports
- Executes the accounts receivable process from contracting thru collections, enters weekly accounts payables, produces weekly financial reconciliation
- Experience managing financials for multiple food outlets
- Contract compliance and internal audits
- Creating documents, reports and presentations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Sodexo's Sports and Leisure division specializes in the customer service delivering outstanding food and FM service. Learn more about the exciting venues managed by Sodexo Leisure: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Isn't it time YOU joined the winning team?
Our more than 87,000 square feet of versatile space is perfect for hosting corporate meetings and conferences, shows and conventions, weddings and social celebrations. The Chase Center's spacious meeting rooms complete with audio visual capabilities, a 250 fixed-seat auditorium, dedicated open exhibit space and two beautifully appointed ballrooms all complement our delicious culinary creations and impeccable service.
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.