Your future, so sodexo
Retail Operations Manager
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 75231
Do you enjoy creating a Retail environment that inspires, is friendly and exceeds customers' expectations?
Sodexo is seeking an Retail Operations Manager for George Washington University Hospital a 400 bed acute care facility located in Washington, DC. In this lead retail role, you will direct and participate in all daily food operations for a full-service Cafe, a Subway Store and a Starbucks. #LI
What's in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Retail Operations Manager will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company where patients are at the heart of everything we do. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes", then please consider applying:
- Sales/Marketing: Can you help to increase the sales volume through marketing efforts? Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo retail programs?
- Customer Engagement: Can you engage with customers in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions?
- Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to help create special event opportunities for Sodexo?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers and promote partnerships
- Promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs
- Coordinate all retail initiatives to drive sales growth and track results
We welcome you to join our team with this career opportunity.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in retail operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.