Your future, so sodexo
Project Management Officer
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 77593
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager Officer to support an international client headquartered in Washington, DC.
The Director of Projects manages the day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and client requirements.
- Defines and updates the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives
- Implements and provides guidance related to PMO processes and policies, oversees the work of project management staff, and works with other program leads/clients to define, prioritize and resource projects and activities
- Reviews Project Dashboards prior to Client Distribution; acts as point of contact for cross-functional projects and activities
- Leads weekly coordination meeting/project stakeholder meeting
- Develops and tracks project forecast in collaboration with SPPM Director and Finance team
- Develops and monitors resource allocation models
- Supports Vendor Performance Management activities with Finance team
- Acts as first line support for the day-to-day performance of Project Managers
- Leads lessons learned activities with Project Managers and key stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree
- P.M.P Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a PMO; 7 years experience as a Project Manager (if no PMO experience)
- Cost Accounting experience preferred
- Management or Team Lead experience preferred
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.