Your future, so sodexo
Food Production Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63780
The Food Production Manager will plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of food production employees including implementation of production systems and processes.
- Review and monitor the use of production systems by employees in the Production Management Software System (PrimeroEdge).
- Ensures food production is optimized by proper forecasting, and through analysis of menu item acceptabilities.
- Minimizing waste in food production.
- Ensures employees properly document, and record food production on production records.
- Ensures menus are properly cost to meet food cost objectives.
- Ensures recipes are followed in food production.
- Conducts training as necessary to ensure all aspects of food production are adhered to within District.
- Incorporates DOD and commodities within menus to achieve lower food costs.
- Participate in catering and special events as needed.
- Ensures Food Safety standards, and guidelines are adhered to in all schools
DCPS/SodexoMAGIC operates cafeterias in 103 District of Columbia Public Schools. DCPS is one of the largest Public School Systems in the country feeding over 50,000 meals per day.
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices Click HERE.
Basic Education Requirement - Technical, Trade, or Vocational School Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.