Your future, so sodexo
Director of Tenant Services
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 77746
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Tenant Services Director to support a Washington, DC based client.
Under the direction of the VPO, the Tenant Services lead will provide strategic direction and oversight for the planning, execution and delivery of a series of tenant service programs consistent with the standards expected for a Class A+ international corporate headquarters.
A thorough understanding and previous direct experience with space management, programming, planning, design and construction, moves, furniture and warehouse management, and events support is required. The Tenant Services lead will be responsible to ensure these programs are consistently, accurately and in a timely manner planned, managed and executed by the tenant service team. The Tenant Services lead will both directly supervise and matrix manage staff and vendors to ensure service delivery consistent with KPIs and performance metrics.
- Development/enhancement of processes, procedures and standard work methods designed to deliver consistent service results in the program areas of space management, programming, planning, design and construction, moves, furniture and warehouse management, and events support.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to staff and vendors in a fast paced, deadline driven tenant services environment.
- Plan, manage and execute work in accordance with performance metrics and KPI’s and provide required weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting. Develop action plans to close identified service gaps.
- Provide proactive staffing, planning, and creative contractual solutions to support a widely varying workload.
- Provide leadership and motivation to tenant service team to foster a work environment of teamwork, ownership of results, engagement, collaboration and alignment on shared strategic direction.
- Manage the client relationship with both IMF DF & Space Management Team.
- Facilitate a superior customer experience for all Fund personnel as consumers of tenant services.
- Responsible for managing and providing leadership to the tenant services, MAC and Events teams. Responsible for all human resource tasks to include the non-management review process and labor management.
- Responsible for the cost-effective procurement and delivery of products and services in all program areas. Coordination and alignment with Sodexo & IMF capital and admin. budgets required.
- Clearly identify and communicate the identification and mitigation of risk to both the project teams and the management team.
- Works closely with the IMF Space Management team to ensure alignment on strategic direction, ongoing workload planning, optimization of resources, and clear and consistent understanding of the superior customer experience.
- Responsible to identify and integrate FM best practices and innovative industry practices into the tenant services program areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Facility Management, Architecture and/or Interior Design is desirable
- 10 – 15 Years of combined corporate facilities and tenant planning, design and construction experience
- Professional credentials such as FMP, CFM, PMP highly desirable
- In depth knowledge of space management, programming, planning, design and construction, moves, furniture and warehouse management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills for relationship building and collaborative work
- Initiative, sound judgement and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance/supervision while managing subordinates and multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience effectively leading facility management teams composed of both operational and project staff. #LI
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience- 5 years
Basic Functional Experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.