Your future, so sodexo
Sales Executive, Entegra Procurement
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 70417
Entegra Procurement Services to looking for Sales Executive’s to join the team and contribute to Entegra’s overall growth through the effective management of an assigned regional sales territory.
Selected candidates will be tasked to achieve annual targets for new sales within an assigned territory while retaining existing clients. These roles will be home office based.
- Accountable for new sales (number of accounts and gross profit) against annual sales plan
- Accountable for retention of existing client sites in assigned territory
- Responsible for supporting growth of incubator segments within assigned territory
Duties will include:
- Conduct cold calling with potential clients in an assigned territory and against targeted segments to establish and maintain an active pipeline of potential sales
- Works collaboratively with Sodexo segment sales executives, as applicable, in assigned territory to achieve maximum business development results for Sodexo
- Maintains a high level of engagement with existing clients to promote both retention and comp unit growth
- Manages cross sell opportunities following the guidelines established for the Client Service Journey model.
- Works with a high level of independence but within guidelines, requirements and targets established for the regional business development function
- Participate in annual territory sales planning for the Client Service Journey model in collaboration with the Entegra and segment business development teams as assigned
- Develops and manages a vibrant pipeline of potential clients through to contract signature and program implementation
- Pursues cross selling opportunities while following established guidelines for cross selling
- Actively support the growth of Entegra’s identified incubator segments by including targeted sites in the sales planning process and actively pursuing those targets
- Tracks all activity in the Entegra CEM program per established time requirements and guidelines
Preferred Background & Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in a sales role that included cold calling responsibilities and territory management
- A demonstrated track record of exceptional performance against established sales targets
- Experience in foodservice, facilities management or other service areas preferred
- Prior experience in or interacting with Group Purchasing Organizations a plus
- Frequent travel within assigned territory (70%)
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.