Your future, so sodexo
Manufacturing Production Manager-Facilities
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 75548
Sodexo is seeking a Manufacturing Production Manager-Facilities located in Auburn, Maine.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Combine your proven leadership and Manufacturing technical expertise to enhance existing client programs including short and long range planning. Manage the operations of production areas to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved. You will plan and establishes work schedules, staffing requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity. Provide production process analysis and makes recommendations on solutions to process improvements. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee workforce employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing
- demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Experience working in and FDA regulated environment
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.