Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67425
Sodexo Sports & Leisure is seeking a Retail Manager 3 to join our team at
Foxwoods Resort and Casino in Mashantucket, CT.
- Managing 40 - 60 employees, day to day operations including training, scheduling and employee development. The ideal candidate is passionate about guest service, food quality, safety, and providing a positive and professional work environment.
- Share responsibility for multiple cafeterias over a large site and is open 24 hours per day
- Experience hiring, training and leading a staff of 20+ employees
- Prior successful leadership roles with multiple food outlets
- Familiarity with computer programs, scheduling software, Microsoft Office, financial & payroll systems
- Should have approx. 3-4 years of experience as a front of the house manager, assistant manager, guest relation manager in a high end restaurant type environment
- Must be organized, hands on, food production exp., knowledgeable with food and labor cost is a plus
- Must have experience with inventory, ordering, safety, staffing, schedule & payroll
- Experience working with other chef’s/ hourly staff to assure food quality, menu, recipe, techniques & menu developing
- Excellent Customer service oriented, able to go above and beyond for the guest and client, professional and good communication skills
- Flexible Schedule Required for 24/7 environment
Pursuant to local Tribal Law Native Americans receive preference in hiring.
Not familiar with Sodexo or Sodexo Leisure? Check us out: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance …every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.