Your future, so sodexo
Food Service Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 66702
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 1 for Covenant Village- Westminster located in Westminster, CO
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Sodexo Senior Services is seeking a Food Services Mgr.1 for one of our premiere Senior Living Accounts in Westminster, CO. Covenant Village in Westminster strives to provide the residents with the optimum dining experience. We’ll gladly accommodate special dietary needs and can arrange meal delivery to your room. Nutritious snacks and beverages are available 24/7. This position is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Dining Room. You will be responsible for a team of 5 frontline staff. This position facility houses around 90 residents ranging in levels of care from Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing unit. You must be able to lead a team with passion and set very clear goals while providing residents with an integral yet intangible aspect of their daily care; great food and dining
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Culinary jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.