Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74855
Sodexo has an outstanding and immediate opportunity for an experienced Registered Dietitian at Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree, Colorado. A Level 2 Trauma Hospital with 282 beds, the hospital offers a range of medical services to patients and is the premier Women's Birthing Center south of Denver.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 years of lead and/or management experience in a healthcare setting
- Be self-motivated and possess skills to improve and sustain both Patient and Employee Satisfaction
- Have prior experience with management of a large Room Service team in a hospital setting
- Be able to effectively round with employees and key nursing leaders on a regular basis to ensure needs are being met
- Have a highly visible role with client interaction and represent the department on hospital-wide committees
- Be able to establish and manage quality/performance initiatives for the department and communicate results to the internal team and client
- Have a strong understanding of regulatory readiness and nutrition standards of care
- Serve as an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
To learn more about Sky Ridge Medical Center please visit: http://www.skyridgemedcenter.com/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions,
Visit our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.