Your future, so sodexo
Single eXPress Manager 2
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73737
Sodexo is seeking an energetic Single eXPress Manager 2 to manage the Service Response Center (SRC) for our client. St. Anthony Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center in Lakewood, Colorado, providing a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding metro areas at its state-of-the-art medical campus. St. Anthony has 256 patient beds, 48 bed Emergency Room, 6 ICU's. Driven and focused on it's CRISSIE values (Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Spirituality, Imagination, and Excellence).
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America.
Our Healthcare Patient Transport and Service Response Center teams work to ensure exceptional patient care/satisfaction at our healthcare client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction.
Are you the experienced Contact Center / PBX Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who have:
- knowledge of patient care services in a healthcare setting;
- Service Response Center or call center experience;
- in depth knowledge of quality control systems such as EPIC, PageMaster, or Everbridge as well as other Sodexo systems such as UOS, Gold Check, and ENGAGE;
- a basic understanding of Patient Transport and Environmental Services/Housekeeping services;
- experience with vendor and contract management;
- the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- proficiency with computers and other technology;
- bi-lingual proficiency to communicate in the predominant native language of his or her team (preferred);
- strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- 3-5 years previous supervisory or managerial level patient transport or Service Response Center experience in a hospital or healthcare environment; and
- strong hospitality or customer service experience.
The ideal candidate also has experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
- Maintenance and inspection of transport equipment, as well as related logistics, documentation and reporting
- Creating a positive patient experience by setting the tone and culture of patient expectations, including the provision of concierge transport services, through a compassionate bedside manner
- Responding to and/or managing calls through the Service Response Center
- Responsible for driving patient satisfaction scores
- Provides a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
- Works with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in functional areas such as call center technology, computer applications, process improvement, or related areas
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.