Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef - Glenwood Springs, CO
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 77477
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef for the breathtaking campus at Colorado Mountain College located in Glenwood, CO. This campus features a newly remodeled resident dining room that features an All-You-Care-To-Eat format for 220 students as well as a growing catering business and retail operation that features Starbucks coffee, house-made soups, sandwiches and salads and desserts.
Responsibilities for this hands-on role will include menu planning, food prep, inventory, purchasing, food & labor costing, catering, scheduling, along with direct customer and client interaction. Additional duties include inventory control, ordering, receiving and safety/sanitation.
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!**
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal Executive Chef candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in campus dining, catering, or fine dining.
- Proven track record with cost controls, culinary processes, quality controls.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety/sanitation.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Culinary degree (preferred).
- Seeking bilingual candidates; the ability to speak Spanish will assist in managing this workforce.
To learn more about CMC-Glenwood Springs, please visit http://coloradomtn.edu/campuses/glenwood_springs/.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.