Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75729
Sodexo is seeking an (Outpatient) Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team PIH Health Hospital Whittier, a 475-bed facility located in Whittier, CA.
The Outpatient Dietitian serves as the Sodexo representative in Metabolic and bariatric surgery providing nutritional care, guidance and counseling services to the Metabolic and bariatric surgery patients through development, implementation, and monitoring of dietary recommendations pertaining to weight loss surgery.
The position will report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 2 years clinical experience specializing in outpatient metabolic and bariatric surgery
- Position is a full-time position
- Analyze nutritional information obtained, interpreting for individual nutrition care plans
- Conducting in-depth diet history with patients and/or caregivers
- Implement appropriate individual dietary regimes in conjunction with team/physicians
- Have administrative skills; completing reports and communication for patient/physician awareness
- Counsel outpatients and their families on nutrition
- Have Prior knowledge of research as it relates to nutritional requirements of patients affected by disease
- Assist Clinical Manager and Director in the management of outpatient nutrition service as needed
- Demonstrates excellent communication and listening skills
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.