Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74101
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. This 400 bed acute care facility is located in Whittier, CA ~20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, CA.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian.
- Provide nutritional care to acute care patients with a wide variety of medical conditions.
- Work approximately every 4th weekend providing hospital wide coverage and may need to work additional weekends to cover for staff time off.
- Have experience with EMR and the Nutrition Care Process.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have strong time management and organizational skills.
To learn more about Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital-Whittier click here: http://www.pihhealth.org
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite:http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.