Your future, so sodexo
Vice President Sales
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 75305
Sodexo is seeking a Vice President of Sales supporting our Universities segment located in Western and Midwestern regions. This role will support dining services in our higher education market.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
And we’re growing. Sodexo’s growth strategy and our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it’s possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy for new business and cross sales.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and manage the new sales process.
- Develop high level relationships and support local teams to grow and retain business.
- Investigate and analyze potential new business markets and new business growth strategies as well as competitors’ activities with clients or targeted clients.
- Achieve new sales and organic growth targets for assigned and targeted clients.
- Develop robust Webs of Influence.
- Ensure that top to top relationships exist between Sodexo and client senior management as well as regular interaction at all levels of both organizations.
- Develop and sell innovative and differentiated offers to grow business.
- Accurately forecast financial data to include budget and sales activities.
- Review and find creative deal structures working with the finance team.
- Analyze and recommend best financial strategy to maximize ROI.
- Manage and be diligent in managing individual budget for the given fiscal year
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to negotiate, to convince or persuade others.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex financial and operational data.
- Ability to interface with all levels inside and outside the organization.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 year
Basic Functional Experience - At least 10 years sales services or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.