Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 75171
US-CA-SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
Sodexo Aviation Services is seeking an experianced Unit Controller 3 to join our team at one of its Airline private club/lounge accounts at the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in San Francisco, California.
Are you ready for your career to takeoff? The sky is the limit!
- Direct financial oversight for this prestigious Multi-Million Dollar account
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a high pressure environment are key in this role
- Works closely with the GM to analyze month-end reporting, provide variance explanations and corrective action plans as needed, annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting.
As the Unit Controller 3, you will have responsibility for:
- Extensive financial reporting experience including hands-on data entry in a progressive and fast paced environment.
- Preparing multiple reports, analyzing all financial reports for Sodexo & client
- Executes the accounts receivable process from contracting thru collections, enters weekly accounts payables, produces weekly financial reconciliation, investigates and corrects variances
- Managing the financial reporting process to include accounting, budget reconciliation
- Experience managing financials for multiple outlets/services
- Contract compliance and internal audits
- Creating documents, reports and presentations
- Able to handle office administrative duties, area and unit projects
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.