Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51558
Are you looking to gain clinical management experience? Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Clinical Nutrition Manager located in the suburbs of San Francisco, California.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be (a Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year lead or management experience) will report directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for day to day oversight of the clinical nutrition department.
- Have prior experience with The Nutrition Care Process, Electronic Medical Records charting
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team and provide clinical care to the patient population and direct the activities of a multi-discipline team of clinical dietitians
- Have a proven track record for success in building relationships with the nursing team as well as improving patient satisfaction and be responsible for fostering successful patient care programs
- Have demonstrated skills to monitor and evaluate the nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Maintain a highly visible role with client interaction, representing the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skill
Don’t’ miss this excellent opportunity to move your healthcare career forward with Sodexo!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer