Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 78421
Sodexo’s Corporate Services is seeking a Marketing Specialist to support the Broadcom portfolio in San Jose, California.
The Marketing Specialist works closely with Sodexo's Operations team to develop strategies for growth and increasing sales for the district, plans regional growth initiatives with rollouts and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations, and assists accounts with marketing initiatives such as surveys, harmonized promotions, national programs, and pricing. While deploying these initiatives they are working to also improve customer satisfaction, and promoting the Sodexo Brand.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivating and able to communicate and influence others. Strong technology skills will be helpful in reaching the customers we serve. Experience in Restaurant/Foodservice Marketing is a plus.
The ideal candidate has:
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our customers.
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task: managing multiple projects, relationships and account locations.
- Experience with customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites.
- Experience and the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with others on processes while monitoring outcomes.
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.