Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 76673
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Controller 3 for Corporate Services segment - in the Greater San Francisco area.
We will deliver a wide range of services from retail, catering, coffee bar, pantry management and on-site dining services.
- Direct financial oversight for this prestigious multi-million dollar account
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a high pressure environment are key in this role
- Works closely with the GM to analyze month-end reporting, provide variance explanations and corrective action plans as needed, annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting.
As the Unit Controller 3, you will have responsibility for:
- Extensive financial reporting experience including hands-on data entry in a progressive and fast paced environment.
- Preparing multiple reports, analyzing all financial reports for Sodexo & client
- Executing the accounts receivable process from contracting thru collections, entering weekly accounts payables, producing weekly financial reconciliation, investigating and correcting variances
- Managing the financial reporting process to include accounting, budget reconciliation for multiple outlets/services
- Contract compliance and internal audits
- Creating documents, reports and presentations
- Handling office administrative duties, area and unit projects
Working for Sodexo:
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.