Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 66417
Sodexo Leisure has a Unit Controller 3 opening for Sodexo at CA Academy of Sciences. Based in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, it is home to a world-class aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum - all under one living roof. As a unit controller, you will be a hands-on working bookkeeper with direct financial oversight for this Multi-Million prestigious multi-venue account.
- Direct financial oversight for this prestigious Multi-Million Dollar account
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a high pressure environment are key in this role
- Works closely with the GM to analyze month-end reporting, provide variance explanations and corrective action plans as needed, annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting.
- Extensive financial reporting experience including hands-on data entry
- Preparing and analyzing all financial reports
- Executes the accounts receivable process from contracting thru collections, enters weekly accounts payables, produces weekly financial reconciliation, investigates and corrects variances
- Experience managing financials for multiple food outlets
- Responsible for cash control, cash handling, cashier audits & training
- Contract compliance and internal audits
- Creating documents, reports and presentations
This position requires excellent organizational skills, a high degree of integrity and accountability along with a strong desire for transparency. Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills are also required. The ideal candidate will have a financial background with contract management, preferably food services, in a progressive and fast paced environment.
Sodexo's Sports and Leisure division specializes in the customer service delivering outstanding food and FM service. Learn more about the exciting venues managed by Sodexo Leisure: Sodexo Sports & Leisure
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.