Your future, so sodexo
Human Resources Manager 3
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 77151
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resource Manager 3 for LinkedIn a new Corporate Services partner in San Francisco, California.
Can you answer “yes” to these five questions?
- Are you a transformation guru who can guide through change?
- Do you work with the highest level of integrity setting an example for with whom you work?
- Can you successfully gain forward-movement through collaborating with all levels of the organization, making all team members feel included, important and valuable?
- Can you help to find the humor in all that you do; even during times of adversity?
- Can you consistently produce stellar business results and inspire others to do that same?
f you did, indeed, answer yes to these questions then you might be the Human Resources Manager 3 that we are looking for to help lead the change at a stunning new Corporate Services account. Our clients have created a beautiful, contemporary “workplace of the future” and we want you to help lead the charge and drive the culture which is the foundation of this account!
The key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting only the “best of the best” hourly staff
- Training and development of hourly staff to help make them the best version of themselves
- Creating a motivating environment through various events and educational programs designed for the betterment of the hourly staff
- Bringing the fun! You will be in charge of employee engagement activities, a.k.a “the fun stuff” The successful candidate will be highly visible at LinkedIn and work directly with the operational team. A strong emphasis on employee relations, recruitment/retention, training and organizational design is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Human resources multi-unit, generalist management experience with a diverse team of front-line and management level employees
- Knowledge of Federal, State and labor laws, to include compliance and regulatory items
- Employee relations experience in an HR capacity
- Management and processing experience for HRIS and payroll systems, preferably ADP
- Personnel file maintenance, EEO/AA Planning, and OFCCP experience
- Benefits administration and employee training and engagement experience
- Recruitment experience
- Strong presentation and training skills to lead new hire orientations, customer service training, ambassador training and annual meetings
- Organizational design experience
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in HR
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.