Your future, so sodexo
Project Manager - (Move Coordinator)
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 75704
Sodexo is looking for a qualified Project Manager/Move Coordinator for an Oil and Gas client in Richmond, CA; with experience managing moves and space planning in a corporate environment. This facility is an industrial site with a focus of safety; and will manage a team of 4 FTEs.
The Move Coordinate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling all intra and interoffice move related activities, including coordination with clients, internal support functions and external service providers
- Managing, supervising and directing the moves team
- Training and maintaining and upholding all safety standards and procedures
- Act as liaison between project staff and client for all relocations.
- Processes all requests for relocation of office goods. Solicits bids, selects carriers and issues contracts with preferred suppliers/vendors.
- Visits move sites to survey existing conditions and coordinate facility activities in leased as well as owned facilities.
- Process all damage-loss claims and perform follow-up inspection to ensure compliance.
- Participates with design staff and clients to select new furnishings. Prepares purchase orders and /or appropriation requests as required and follows procurement through to installation, payment and project close (i.e. AUC close)
- Administers contracts for local furniture moving, cleaning, refinishing electrostatic painting, refurbishment and high-density filing.
- Specialist regarding installation, use, and modification of standard and high density filing systems.
- Responsible for management of surplus furnishing assets. Maintains surplus inventory and coordinates disposal of unwanted product via sale or charitable donation
- Coordinate installations of standardized systems office furniture.
- Maintains inventory of surplus artwork.
- Provide service to clients in selecting compatible artwork from surplus or purchasing new.
- CHESM contract work authorizer for Move Add Change and Storage vendors.
- Coordinates quarterly audit of seat assignment data to ensure data quality.
- Updates seat assignments
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years experience within functional area or project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.