Your future, so sodexo
Senior Administrative Assistant
Job category: Administrative
Job ID: 61863
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding experience for the people we serve.
Sodexo is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team at Stanford Hospital in Palo Alto, California. Stanford University Hospital is a world renowned academic medical center situated in Palo Alto between San Francisco and San Jose. The hospital has 600 beds, over 2000 nurses and 2000 medical staff. The mission of the hospital is to care, to educate and to innovate. The vision of the hospital is “Healing humanity through science and compassion one patient at a time”. Food Service is a shared service for both Stanford Hospital and the adjacent Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital (235 beds). We provide patient dining, retail café operations and onsite catering services. The Senior Administrative Assistant position will report directly to our Senior Area General Manager and be responsible for providing administrative support for the Sodexo management team and department.
- Provides departmental admin support to the Sodexo management team
- Accurately coordinates and maintains management schedules of Sodexo staff.
- Assists with and tracks employee recognition program for department.
- Assists with the onboarding and new employee orientation process for all new hires to department.
- Participates in recruitment function for department.
- Works to build strong relationships with hospital contacts and provides high level of customer service to all areas of hospital.
- Completes required operational and entry level financial reports for Sodexo as well as for client using Microsoft Excel and other proprietary software systems.
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence and presentations.
The ideal candidate will have a background as an administrative assistant or office management at the mid-sized organizational level. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and interest in the area of food service, preferably in the healthcare industry. Ideally candidates will have the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service. The ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced work environment and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, exposure to project management, and exceptional computer experience and skillset.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.