Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1/ Resident Services Manager
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76251
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian/ Resident Services Manager at The Channing House; a premier Life Care/Continuing Care Community located in Palo Alto, CA.
This position is approximately 25% clinical and 75% operations management.
This is a great opportunity for a new Dietitian seeking management & leadership experience!
ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, this position will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian or RD eligible.
- Provide nutritional care to Long Term Care residents, consults for the Assisted Living residents and general wellness education to the Independent Living residents.
- With assistance from of supporting managers, direct daily operations of resident meal services and oversee the dining room during meal periods.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the Nutrition Care Process.
- Hire, train and supervise 9 food service employees
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Be responsible for QUAPI and participate on several committees to improve resident satisfaction
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about the Channing House, click here: https://channinghouse.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.