Your future, so sodexo
Senior Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 63231
Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve".
Sodexo Government North America is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist, to support the business in Government Services West Coast.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will work directly with unit managers on all internal and external communications and strategic alignment with client organization's internal marketing goals.
This marketing person will need to have public relations experience, be well spoken, possess excellent writing skills, creativity, ability to assist with growing sales, social media skills, digital menu board skills, web site development skills, be innovative in regard to out of box thinking.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations,
- Experience w/customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Individual will work with on-site teams to ensure company marketing programs and standards are fully implemented throughout, to include station layout, execution and signage (both print and digital).
There will be a minimum of 70% travel with this position. The ideal candidate will be self-motivating, able to communicate and influence others. Strong technology skills will be helpful in reaching the customers we serve.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up Take a sneak peak at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. ##LI
Connect with this recruiter on LinkedIn or Twitter. Apply Now!We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day. Working for Sodexo at Government and Agency locations allows you to provide logistical support for combat missions abroad and for day-to-day management during training periods at home. Across America and around the world, our service offering combines facility and food services together as a customer-centric management solution. Today, we are entrusted with a workforce of a quarter million men and women in public service across 150 government sites and agencies. Our teams engage with international alliances and partners to ensure that those we serve have what they need to achieve peak performance.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.