Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75178
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Part Time Registered Dietitian (1-2 years’ experience) to come join their dynamic clinical team at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, CA. Hoag Memorial Hospital is a 411-bed hospital located between two campuses.
The Nutrition Care population includes: neonates, pediatrics, adolescents and adults and geriatrics.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Registered clinical dietitian with at least 1-2 years’ experience in acute care (and/or prior experience working at Hoag hospital is helpful)
- flexible, reliable, knowledgeable collaboratively work with a team of dietitians
- responsible for performing screens, assessments, education and documentation utilizing Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) guidelines, EMR documentation is according to current standards, uphold regulatory standards, and evidence-based medicine, implement care plans and counsels patients (and family members)
- working in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team and in area, unit and clinical program meetings, committees and other relevant activities.
- Acting as a community and clinical educator performing presentations on nutrition topics as requested
- involved as a clinical instructor/preceptor for dietetic interns for new hires, interns and peers according to established guidelines
- flexible, reliable, and knowledgeable to collaboratively work with a team of dietitians in a challenging acute care setting projects an image of professionalism
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.