Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74538
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at Queen of the Valley Medical Center, a 200 bed community hospital located in Napa Valley, CA.
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a registered dietitian looking to manage a top rate clinical program while leading and developing a team of dietitians, this may be the job for you. Our dietitians create more than merely a job but a rewarding career by leading teams to exceed client expectations. Are you the experienced Dietitian we’re seeking?
This hospital is a great place to work, having a strong community presence, international tourist destination, wine country, beautiful weather, close to SF, coast and national forests are only a few attractions making this a great place to want to work!
Reporting to the General Manager, in this role you will:
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team, managing 70% of the time and providing clinical support the remaining 30 %- while working in conjunction with the team of Sodexo management including patient services management
- Be responsible for the provision, integrity, and integration of nutrition therapy services, as well as the leadership of individuals who implement these functions on a daily basis
- Train, mentor and supervise the 4 inpatient dietitians, 2 outpatient dietitians diet and office staff
- Assist the Food Service Management team with menu planning and training for frontline employees
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Registered Dietitian with experience in acute care and 2 years as a lead dietitian or clinical nutrition manager or patient services manager
- experienced with the Nutrition Care Process and prior experience with Meditech is helpful
- strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- excellent interpersonal skills to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- a passion for driving and improving the patient experience for the population we serve
- willingness to participate in various patient satisfaction initiatives
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.