Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51860
Sodexo is currently seeking a a part time, 3 days/week (24 hours) in-patient Clinical Dietitian to join our healthcare team at Rideout Memorial Hospital in Marysville, CA. This salaried position is 24 hours a week with opportunity to work 40 hours. This 173 bed hospital is a level 3 trauma center, located ~35 miles north of greater Sacramento. Additional days may be available as needed.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 1 year acute care experience.
- Conduct nutrition patient assessments and diet education for patients with a variety of disease states..
- Have a working knowledge of EMR charting, nutrition informatics and the nutrition care process.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with patients and a diverse staff.
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects as needed and assigned.
- Demonstrate good communication and customer service skills.
- Be knowledgeable of patients with chronic kidney disease, wound and skin impairments, diabetes management, enteral and parenteral nutrition as well as with critical care, oncology, cardiac care, pediatric and maternity.
- Have excellent time management skills, be a self-starter, work well independently and work with a team of dietitians.
Fulltime Benefits Offered!
Click here to learn more about Rideout Memorial Hospital: http://www.frhg.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.