Your future, so sodexo
Sales Executive - Senior Living
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 62523
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Sodexo, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. Sodexo empowers Business Development Executives to make decisions to grow the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success
Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Sodexo and our mission of Quality of Life Services.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
Sodexo is searching for a Sales Executive to join our Seniors Segment. This role covers a number of Southeastern states and the selected candidate must live within one of the following states in this territory: California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, & Colorado. The Sales Executive is responsible for market development within the above mentioned territory.
- Developing new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies and achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
- Researching prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coaching customer stakeholders and building consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategizing for solving deal-level challenges.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- A passion for the Senior Living segment above all
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of successful sales or related experience, preferably within the Senior Living space.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - At least 2 years sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.