Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 69434
Sodexo Leisure is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to support our operations from at the famous Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, CA. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for 8MIL+ in purchasing goods (meat, seafood, produce, paper goods) - excluding beer, liq & wine.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with vendors, culinary partners & management team in order to determine quantities of food and related products required to adequately stock commissary; purchase on behalf of the company
- Sourcing of vendors, ensuring company compliance in vendor selection
- Monitoring and streamlining procedures for warehousing and distribution, to meet the quality, safety, and service standards.
- Directing the movement, storage and processing of inventory to achieve maximum efficiency
- Receive commissary goods, verifying receiving slips and forwarding invoices; verify inventory; ensure correct stock has been delivered
- Fully utilizing system programs for inventory control and financial reporting
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience, success and proficiency in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Multi-tasking, project management and prioritizing
- Strong inventory, purchasing financial and POS reports preferred
- Knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products/services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Advanced Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous warehouse experience is required
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year in engineering or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.