Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Area General (Multi-Service)
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 75568
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Area General Manager - Food / Environmental Services for Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center located in Los Angeles, CA. This role will serve in overseeing the support services at the hospital.
Do you strive to be the best of the best?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations with multiple departments with the primary being a Director of Nutrition Services;
- leader of high quality services in food service with knowledge of other services. The services we provide are Food, ES, Patient Transport, PBX (similar to Service Response Center) and Bell Staff;
- daily interaction with client leadership;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- foster client and customer relationships;
- develop and execute strategic plans;
- create a positive environment through team building, coaching and development of employee and management team and;
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a proven work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has a strong background and experience in contract healthcare food service management and full knowledge of regulatory requirements such as The Joint Commission, CMS, CDPH, etc.
- has a proven track record and demonstrated ability to successfully manage a Profit & Loss operation;
- can manage ancillary services, a diverse management team, and demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to drive patient satisfaction and employee engagement in a Union environment; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
We are offering a relocation package along with a sign on incentive for the successful candidates.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
The ability to communicate in Spanish will assist in managing the workforce. #LI #director #executive #rd #dietitian #general manager
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.