Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75926
Sodexo is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian to come join the team at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, located in downtown Los Angeles, CA.
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is a 434 bed acute care community hospital,
with more than 500 physicians representing virtually every specialty.
The dietitian may provide clinical services in several ICUs, Medical / Surgical units, a NICU, short-term Rehab program and in a long term care center.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with at least 1 year of experience in an an acute care setting (NICU experience preferred)
- Work independently to provide inpatient nutrition care in a variety of patient units and may provide clinical services in several ICUs, Medical / Surgical units, a NICU, short-term Rehab program and in a long term care center
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and teamwork
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic medical records charting
- Provide comprehensive nutrition assessments and care planning for patients
- Instruct patients in principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet
- Perform routine care responsibilities without training and direction
- Acts as resource to professional staff and diet office personnel, and participates in Performance Improvement projects
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.