Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2 - Relief
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 62528
Sodexo is seeking a PRN Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital in Los Angeles,CA. MLKCH is a 131 bed acute care facility, brand new stand-alone hospital.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will have:
- Have at least 1 year prior experience in an acute care setting and be flexible and willing to work in all areas of the hospital
- Provide inpatient cross coverage with some high acuity population and includes some weekends and holidays
- Prior experience with utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting (Previous Cerner and Room Service experience helpful)
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, ancillary staff; to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Round with medical and other health care staff on patient care units
- Be responsible for conducting nutrition care, educations, and patient assessments to the patient population with a variety of disease states as needed;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Have good time management skills and be a self-starter
- The potential opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects, participate in patient satisfaction, employee training, and precepting interns
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.