Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 67724
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager for The Tamalpais, an exceptional continuing care retirement community. The Tamalpais is located ~16 miles north of San Francisco and offers panoramic views of water, mountains and skyline.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with clinical experience in long term care.
- Provide nutritional care to the skilled nursing residents and consults to assisted living residents as needed.
- Manage the clinical program and meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Serve in a leadership role on the Nutrition Services team, providing supervision and training the food service employees.
- Initiate and monitor various patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Have excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the seniors we serve.
To learn more about The Tamalpais visit: http://thetam.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view all of our open positions, go to our ClinicalMicrosite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.