Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77727
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a FULL TIME Clinical Nutrition Manager for The Tamalpais; a nationally recognized Life Care Community in Marin County. We are looking for a highly energetic and dynamic individual to compliment this Sodexo account.
This is a truly unique and outstanding opportunity! Take a look... https://thetam.org
This position is estimated to be 60% clinical work and 40% management.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care and wellness/community setting.
- Provide nutritional care to residents in the community (approximately 40 skilled nursing residents)
- Manage 4-6 dietary employees
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be highly skilled in public speaking for presentations, demonstrations and Health Fairs
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.