Your future, so sodexo
Biomedical Equipment Technician 3
Job category: Healthcare Technology Management
Job ID: 67503
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership a competent and experienced Biomedical Equipment Technician looking for your next step with the Hallmark Healthcare System. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
As a Biomedical Equipment Technician III you will support the Enloe Medical Center located in the Chico CA area.
- Basic understanding of preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance clinical devices such as:Puritan Bennett/CareFusion Ventilator, Hospira Infusion Pumps, Medfusion, Cath lab, cardiac cath, Draeger anethesia, Steris sterilizers, Telemetry, Balloon Pumps, Spacelabs monitors, Nurse Call, Critical Alerts; and OEMs such as, GE, Philips, Siemens. Anesthesia/perfussion equipment experience desired.
- Required on-call rotational schedule required
- Candidate must possesses a high-level of Biomedical technical competencies
- Some travel may be required
- Sodexo Employment Background checks required.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in electronic, mechanical, or electro-mechanical repair
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.