Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67632
Are you motivated to make a difference? Are you energized by providing great customer service?
Sodexo Government Services has an opportunity for a General Manager 4 to be part of an exceptional team at Camp Pendleton, CA. We are seeking a General Manager 4 for mess hall 53502 feeding over 3,000 meals a day to our U.S. Marines. The position is responsible for a budget of over $3.5 million annually and manages 20 Sodexo employees as well as 45 sub partner employees in a union environment. There is great satisfaction from serving those that serve and it is core to our mission to "Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve.”
General Manager Responsibilities include:
- Integrate fully within our MCB Pendleton organization becoming a trusted advisor with a customer service focus
- Works to achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards
- Must meet (or exceed) Sodexo and Marine Corp standards of operations
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and manages team.
- Have oversight of day-to day operations
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relations
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive and enjoyable environment
The ideal candidate has:
- Work history demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Previous management experience in high volume production operations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Professional communication skills
- A passion for a high level of customer service
- Proficient computer skills and report management experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledgeable in compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.