Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 66359
Are you a creative person with excellent verbal and written communication skills who enjoys training? Do you have the marketing skills to be able to provide fresh perspectives and new ideas to an already successful campus food service program?
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator for Menlo College - a private college in Atherton, CA - near San Francisco. Menlo offers Resident Dining, Food Retail and Catering services. The Menlo College program has approximately 475 boarders on a traditional meal plan in an ALL ORGANIC program. This is a growing program, with potential to increase retail operations on campus.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will be working with the General Manager, Retail, Catering managers along with the Chef to better the experiences of our customers and clients.
What’s in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Unit Marketing Specialist at Menlo College will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths and room for growth and advancement, professional resources and training.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes" then please consider applying:
- Training: Can you successfully train hourly dining staff employees in the area of customer service?
- Sales/Marketing: Can you help to increase the sales volume of our Food Retail sales through marketing efforts? Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo marketing programs and plans as well as the "chops" to create campus-specific "in-house" marketing programs?
- Student Engagement: Can you engage with and integrate into the student body in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions?
- Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to help create special event opportunities for Sodexo?
- Social Media: Are you a social media "guru" who can increase Sodexo's social media footprint via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Train hourly staff in the area of customer service
- Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers with a special emphasis on building a partnership with our client and our client's marketing team
- Maintain marketing information on intranet, company, and/or client websites
- Create monthly marketing calendars and host events to engagestudent and employee participation
- Coordinate all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth and track results
This is a great opportunity for a recent marketing graduate with some field experience who also has the ability to train along with possessing stellar verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate has a formal degree/ trade school certificate and food marketing experience in a campus environment.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will work a typical shift of Monday through Friday, but flexibility will be needed to work occasional weekends.
Sound like the opportunity you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY! Join the Sodexo Team! #LI
Sound like the job you have been looking #
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.