Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 50439
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian for a 410 bed hospital in Yuma Arizona. Yuma Regional Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma center and multi-specialty medical center. Located only 2 1/2 hours east of the San Diego beaches and 3 hours west of the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Yuma is an excellent place to enjoy nice warm weather all year around. It is a great family community with fun events taking place routinely.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian.
- Have a working knowledge of EHR charting and the nutrition care process
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with patients and staff of diverse backgrounds
- Educate patients and family members, as needed in components of nutrition and diet modifications
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects as needed and assigned
$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
To learn more about Yuma Regional Medical Center please visit: www.yumaregional.org
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.