Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 73988
Are you a recent Marketing Grad and looking for your next step in your Marketing Career?
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator for Embry Riddle Aeronautical University - a $5M prestigious Universities contract in Prescott, AZ - north of Phoenix. This beautiful campus setting with State of the Art kitchen and dining facilities is in a small community of 40,000 people, and hosts a diverse population of students – many international!
This is a great opportunity for a recent marketing graduate with some field experience who also has the ability to train others along with possessing stellar verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate has a formal degree/ trade school certificate and food marketing experience in a campus environment. This is a very "HANDS ON" role - on the floor interacting with students, working with managers to implement merchandising, marketing strategies, etc.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will work a typical shift of Monday through Friday, but flexibility will be needed to work occasional weekends.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record of increasing voluntary meal plan sales and/or sales dollars or sales volume and ability to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented.
- 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience – meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites as well as ability to audit and contribute to existing social media presence(this includes Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram).
Sound like the role you have been waiting for? APPLY TODAY! Join the Sodexo Team at Embry RIddle! #LI
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.