Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 74094
Sodexo is seeking a Food Retail Manager 2 to support our Sodexo retail operations at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ – one of the fastest growing universities in the United States. The Sodexo Food Service contract provides residential dining, multiple food retail venues, concessions and catering. The retail operation will have 6 Retail Managers reporting to the Operations Director.
This Retail Manager position will cover and oversee multiple retail units which include several national brand units on campus which are currently: Chick Fill A, Habit, Jamba, Einsteins, Subway, Panda, Grid and several other stores. The scheduled work hours will cover morning or night shift/close. Coverage of various units is subject to change as additional brands are considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Previous management in a fast paced, high volume Food Retail environment - Campus, mall food court, etc STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Understand how to manage multiple venues across campus – having a background with maintaining standards of national food brands.
- Have strong organizational skills – have a “Go-Getter” attitude and be able to handle the fast paced environment of a large food service operation – have a high volume dining background.
- Be a visionary – always thinking towards the future: what can we do different next semester for the spring… while handling the day to day food retail operations
- Have an “Eye for Marketing” - implementing and overseeing marketing and sales strategies to increase retail sales.
- Have a strong hospitality focus - be engaged and interact with our clients, students, faculty and employees.
Sound like the career path you are looking for? Apply TODAY and join the Sodexo team at GCU!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.