Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67415
We have an exciting opportunity for a Starbucks Retail Manager 2 to manage our licensed Starbucks store operations at USAA in Phoenix, Arizona.
The best qualified candidate will have Starbucks or coffee house management experience. They will be organized and analytical with experience analyzing financial reports, will have the ability to adapt in a fast-paced but friendly, high volume retail environment. The Retail Manager will lead a team of about 8 employees.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Corporate high-volume retail food service management experience - Starbucks management experience preferable
- Starbucks AST Certified a plus
- Strong operational standards, exceptional customer service and ability to lead, engage, train and develop front-line staff
- Innovation and ability to grow revenue and manage cost
- Ability to manage late night, as needed
- Superior client relations skills
- Showcase skills of innovation, initiative, customer service, marketing and merchandising to be able to meet the high expectations of this growing corporate USAA campus
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line.
Working for Sodexo: Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply Now!
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.